Re: autocrossers, on snow

Hi,

can someone give some advice about when driving on snow?

I know i have to turn the car before the curve with left foot braking, then
get it out of the curve with steering it. (right? I dunno much..) What do I
do with the gas? What do I do when the curve comes to early? I don't have
any experience really so it would be damn interesthing for me if someone
would bother to throw in a copple of basics ..

Arno