Re: Scirocco Range

I have the answer.
There is a bunch of models and I have the data on them. The specs change
each year.  I don't have the features like power windows etc on each
version listed and they do mix it up a bit. For starters This is the line
up in 1988.

1988
Scirocco GT                                                Carb
          75HP        1.6 LTR
Scirocco GT, GTX , GTi                            F.Injection
90HP        1.6 LTR
Scirocco GT, GTX , GTi                            F.Injection
112HP       1.6 LTR
Scirocco GT 16V, GTX 16V                     F.Injection           139HP
   1.8 LTR
Scirocco GT, Euronorm                             Carb
72HP         1.6 LTR
Scirocco GT,GTX, US-Norm                    F.Injection           95HP
  1.8 LTR
Scirocco GT 16V, GTX 16V US-Norm   F.Injection           129HP      1.8 LTR

If you want the total sheet ask me and I will send it out.

Just to solve the tail light question...The rear tail fog is only on the
left side and it is ment to be seen at eye level by the driver bhind.  It
works like landing lights on a runway. It is a spot, and it blinks when you
drive up on it due to the directional cuts in the plastic . The bulb is not
ment to be blinding. standard tail markers are best used.

Gota go
Doug
'87 16V