Re: [list] Subject Leaders

---Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com> wrote:
> I like it even if it is a bit busy. I doubt its practicality and
besides,
> id have to look up a list on every e-mail.....hmmm lets see.....
this one
> is......umm...... well, maybe i'll e-mail paul and ask him which
category
> this one fits in...... yes..... :)
>
> I got another one for you.
>
> [JTS] Just talkin shit.
>
> Example:
> "I blew the doors off of a smoking dodge omni this morning. I kicked
his
> ass!!! Im bad!! Im the baddest Mfer I know!! "
>
> Im sure that subject leader will be quite popular here.....	:-D

LOL, seriously though, no need to mandate something like that
obviously, but if we had a [JTS] or [HondaSux] catagory, I can save my
time and DELETE without perusing.  Or, If i didn't feel like reading
an [Audio] Adding speakers thread it makes using filters easy.  So for
anyone who can care less about upgrading their stereo, or if people
could care less about SCCA threads, they can filter on the [xxxx].
Heck even if we limited it to the Bently Manual Tabs.....

Almost forgot [Body] for those exterior mods, painting, ground effects.

Working Smarter,

==
-Paul
http://home1.gte.net/vwfan