RE: suspension problems?

Well, I normally don't have alot to contribute to this list, but I just
went through this...  After sitting that long, I'm sure that the strut
bearings are dry-rotted to hell.  I just changed mine out this weekend,
and the improvement was tremendous.  It also wasn't that hard of a swap.
Just for info, I put in OEM bearings and Boge TurboGas strut cartridges.
As always, if anyone else has ideas, please elaborate where I may have
left off.

Jerry Daugherty
87 8v (Driver)
85 8v (Parts)