Re: [list] Subject Leaders

On Thu, 18 Dec 1997 05:12:08 -0800 (PST) Paul Krucke <vwfan53@yahoo.com>
writes:

>Example, for my patended :-) fuel injector tester;
>[fuel, tech] Build your own injector tester
>Example for carberator problem on a 1976 Scirocco
>[fuel, S1]  Cab jetting
>These are a few, I wouldn't mind seeing.
>Anoyone?
>

>==
>-Paul

I like it even if it is a bit busy. I doubt its practicality and besides,
id have to look up a list on every e-mail.....hmmm lets see..... this one
is......umm...... well, maybe i'll e-mail paul and ask him which category
this one fits in...... yes..... :)

I got another one for you.

[JTS] Just talkin shit.

Example:
"I blew the doors off of a smoking dodge omni this morning. I kicked his
ass!!! Im bad!! Im the baddest Mfer I know!! "

Im sure that subject leader will be quite popular here.....	:-D

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and