Re: I'm in some trouble

I meant to say that the alternator wasn't tight enough.  There is also a
bad Cv boot that might even be a bad axle.  I know for sure that this guy
isn't ripping me off, I know that I can trust him completely, and it's
almost probably my fault for not describing the problems correctly to you
guys.  Again, I appreciate the help and By the way Jim where did you get
your prices from for those parts?

Rich