Re: I'm in some trouble

I finally just recieved some good news about my car.  I called the
dealership from where I bought the car and I accused them of selling me a
car that they knew wouldn't pass the PA state inspection.  They claimed
that they didn't know what was wrong with the car (but they knew).  They
asked me what I was looking for, if I was looking for cash or what, I said
I just wanted soem sort of compensation just so I can get the car in
proper order and able to pass inspection.  Well he said that if I told him
exactly what parts I needed He might consider just giving me the parts
that I needed.  I gave him a general idea of what parts I was looking for
and He said that he would get back to me.  Today I talked to hi again and
he said he needs a better idea of what I need and he wanted to talk to my
mechanic.  So my mechanic pretty much got tough with the dealer and asked
him how he could sell anyone a car that was in that condition.  So to
fianlly end the story, the mechanic told him everyhting that I needed and
the dealer said he would send it to him by the beginning of next week.  So
I am going to be getting about 400-500 dollars worth of parts for my car.
I thank all of you again for you help.

Rich