Re: I'm in some trouble

On Wed, 17 Dec 1997, Rich Deede----TOOL FAN wrote:

|the dealer said he would send it to him by the beginning of next week.  So
|I am going to be getting about 400-500 dollars worth of parts for my car.
|I thank all of you again for you help.

Damn, that is awesome. Thank goodness for buyer protection laws!! Someone
correct me, but I don't believe there's anything like this in Iowa. Hell,
not even an emmisions test!!

     Christopher Mende             ICEMT         O: 515-294-6738
     www.icemt.iastate.edu           @           F: 515-294-5531
     bayern.me.iastate.edu    Iowa State Univ    H: 515-292-6658