Ticket Update(huge file)

First off this is about my ticket problems so if your uninterested read
no further. To give you some background on my driving record, I have
received three moving violations in a year previously and had my license
suspended till I went to drivers retraining (what fun that was). In Iowa you are
then registered as a Habitual Offender and the second time you receive
three moving violations in a year you will be barred for three years. This
was my third ticket this year. I have done some research and found that as
most of you said, if the warranting officer does not appear in court the
charges are dismissed. So I have set about making it hard for him to appear
in court. I requested that the case be heard in the county seat, which I
believe is 10-15 min from the town where I received the ticket. I also
called the local police station to find out his schedule but they said they
cant give out that info. So what Im thinking Im going to do now is have my
girlfriend call in and pose as a teacher and ask if the officer can appear
in her classroom to speak to children on drug education or something so at
least the lady will have to tell her when she can reach him, therefore
revealing when he is at the station. Then I think I can request what time
the trial is at, Im not sure though. Im checking into all the other
wonderful suggestions you guys (and girls) have given me, I am so glad to be a
part of such a wonderful group of people, once again thanks and Ill keep you
updated.