Re: New problem.

> On Tue, 16 Dec 1997 09:45:15 -0600 "Crane, Damien" <d3c@TENNANTCO.com>
> writes:
> >I have a problem with an '80 S which I recently purchased (hasn't even
> >arrived yet) that I was hoping some of the more experienced people on
> >the list could help me with.  Here's the problem:  My wife doesn't
> >know
> >about it.  It is on a truck from CA (to MN), will get here in a couple
> >of days and I'm looking for tips on how to get through this alive.
> >Suggestions welcomed.
> >
> >Damien
>

> As far as you having not told your wife until it gets there, GOOD MOVE!
> heres how you fix it.
> Truck pulls up in your driveway (or whatever is in front of your
> dwelling) and you wife sees it and you run outside and throw on a bigass
> bow/ribbon and scream, MERRY XMAS
> HONEY!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! (don't forget to smile, and make it a sincere
> smile too or it wont work. Wives see right through the "oh-sh!t im
> busted" smile.)
> You got a couple days to get the ribbon and bow. Id get on it if I were
> you Damien.
> HTH!!
>
> Welcome to the list!!
>

>               Shawn Meze

Shawn,
I'm ashamed of you. For a guy usually so thorough you missed an important
detail. Damien needs to put his wife's real Christmas present in the
glove box. A pair of 1 carat diamond earrings should do nicely.

If Damien says that he cannot affort such a lavish present then he needs
to ask himself why is he trying to hurt his wife by getting such an extravagant
present for himself. If he used money that they planned/wanted to spend
on something else, like rent or groceries, then he deserves everything
she gives him.

Just a suggestion from a married guy,

Bob Farrell