For Sale: Perfect '88 GTX

     The Following GTX is being offered for sale by my buddy Tony Hessner.
     I can personally vouch for it being world class in every detail.  A
     more pampered and pristine example may not exist.  Feast away boys and
     girls.  STEVE. (wishing Santa would bring me one.....)

     The CAR:

     1988 VW Scirocco GTX (Sold in Germany)-Gray market here Alpine white
     paint/gray cloth interior
     Euro turn lenses (yellow)
     US spec head lights (knew you would ask)
     RW 15'' Custom wheel set (Mfg. In Belgium); Eagle VR50 tires
     K&N Filtercharger
     Blaupunkt AM/FM radio upgrade w/Spkrs.
     Neuspeed upper stress bar front
     Neuspeed short shift kit
     Gauges: Oil temp; oil pressure; volt
     Hella driving lamps
     Power windows

     This auto was purchased in Germany in 1988 as a new automobile.  It
     was imported by the original owner, but it has legal US bumpers and
     emission equipment.  The gearbox appears to have a taller 5th gear.
     The vehicle is in original condition with original paint and has never
     been driven in snow or rain.  The car was never run on a track.
     Current original mileage is 18,000 in miles.  Complete service records
     are available as well as numerous trophies for auto shows.  This car
     is in near absolute showroom condition.  Price $12,000 American
     dollars.

     Contact Tony at:
     AHESS@upchn.com
     phone number (414)462-7568