Re: FW: H-Stock Jetta

Crane, Damien wrote:

> Thanks to all of you who provided info.
>
> What do y'all think about interior mods.  Also, I happen to know he is
> _considering_ cosmetic exterior mods.  Are these legal?

In ST1 they are.  In H-stock, you can't do anything to the body.

>Is there a place we can look up published rules for stock classes? (I tried SCCA's site(not too hard tho) and didn't find them)

You can get general guidlines, but not the rules.  The SCCA's rule book
is $8 I think.  Or, you can just ask us on a mod by mod basis.

>Can I change interior and stay in H-Stock?

Only if the car was available with that option.  For instance, if you
have a GL and leather wasn't an option, you can't put a GLX interior in.

>I want to change seats. Can I?

Nope.  Not in H.  You can in ST1

>Will my MOMO wheel affect my eligibility?

ST1 says any wheel, any diameter.  Stock is 1" + or - from stock.
Airbag wheels may not be changed.

--
Jim Buck,
ES #99