Brake Down, Idle Up

>Can someone fill me in on this phenomenon?

Can't tell you exactly why (most likely has something to do with engine
vacuum), but every car I've driven does the same thing... it's just that
our VIBROCCOS have much more... shall we say "pronounced" ...engines.  Most
newer cars, you barely hear the engine at idle... but all cars with vacuum
assisted brakes will do it.  Fear not, it's "normal".
		Jay