Re: action plan, -20degrees

Yeah....what's with that???? I've noticed that if I'm idling, and I pump
my brakes, I can get my idle to slowly creep up about 400rpm... it goes
back down when I stop pumping -- I just figured something from the break
pedal might have been somehow physically moving the gas pedal, though...
what's this about air in the brakes??

Can someone fill me in on this phenomenon?

~C

On Tue, 16 Dec 1997, Arno Pae wrote:

|could line them up so I would start from the right end. The suspects are:
|air leak from brakes (idle goes up when i press brakes)

     Christopher Mende             ICEMT         O: 515-294-6738
     www.icemt.iastate.edu           @           F: 515-294-5531
     bayern.me.iastate.edu    Iowa State Univ    H: 515-292-6658