Re: Fighting The Law

> On a related matter I recently got a speeding ticket this
 > weekend and will lose my license for 3 years, but my friends are
advising me
 > to fight it. Although I was clearly in the wrong, 60 in a 25 coming
into
 > one of those Iowa towns that by the time you downshift youre already
 > through it. But my father and girlfriends father both beat speeding
tickets
 > that I think they were in the wrong. I dont want to clog up the
courts with
 > more frivolus cases but three years is a long time. What do you guys
think.

This is really not going to help any, but I am remined of a time my
friend got pulled over for speeding, when the cop ask why he was
speeding he replied "I have to take a sh*t" and he let him go!!

I also think the 3 years is WAY too long, I dont have any exp
on fighting them though, I got nailed for blasting my car stereo
and just payed the $150, but 3 YEARS!!

Etrik