Re: buzzzz when lights are on

At 11:36 12/15/97 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have a new sound in my car - when the lights are on there's a constant
>buzzz coming from where the fuses are. There are also some kinda boxes -
>I'm not good at all with the car's electrical parts, sorry - and one of
>them causes that buzzz. It gets worse when I put on a turn light. And what
>really makes me wonder - it goes away when I accelerate. Help me out - tell
>me what that box is?
>
>Thanks!
>Arno

Is there a buzzer that is supposed to go off when you leave the headlights
on? Could be this is malfunctioning.

I would try and fix this soonest in case it's a bad relay in the light
circuit. The buzz could be the sound of a relay about to catch fire... Look
for any 'boxes' that are hot to the touch.

Chuck Kuecker

ckuecker@mcs.net

'83 Scirocco (Katy's car now)
'58 Ghia Convert