Re: H Stock Jetta III autoX mods

On Sat, 13 Dec 1997 18:36:38 -0500 Jim Buck <vwpride@mixi.net> writes:
>Sorry I brought up the ST class thing.

Dont be. I think its a great idea which hopefully will bring out some VW
owners that have already modified their cars and now have a class they
can run in without being in Mod class. I believe you also did a service
by making others aware of the new class. Thanks!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and