Re: SCCA thread was BFG R1 Team T/A

Well Damn, looks like I'll have to Auto-X a Formula Vee :-).  Are
there many of these left? Or have the Formula Dodge's/Fords taken
their place?

In addition to Auto-X, I would love to get my competition license and
race F-Vee, as I still have a place in my heart for the Air Cooled
VW's of yesteryear.  Heck can't you pick up a F-Vee for under $4000,
these days?

BTW:  I stand corrected on the Neon stuff, thanks for ruining my
dream's Iain ;-)

==
-Paul
http://home1.gte.net/vwfan