Re: Need Help Fast! Lose gas/acceleration on highway

Could be fuel delivery related but also make sure that the connections to
your ignition module are good.  My car used to do similar things if the
connection got iffy.  Also I once had similar symptoms when the Hall sender
in the distributor was going bad--a tiny wire had broken and was barely
making contact.  Good luck, benton-----