From: lleff@imisys.com
To: corrado-l@corrado-club.com
Cc: glxtasy@juno.com, jdw8@po.CWRU.Edu
Subject: Other: East Coast Dyno Day
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 16:16:05 -0500

Gang -

I've had pretty good response to my recent posting for ECDD Round III.  I
spoke with Joe, at HMS, today & he's tentatively booked us for 1/10.
Since
dyno-ing at HMS requires an open garage door (and it's cold as hell in
January!), I'll check with him a few days before to confirm, but....
assume
it's a go!

Here's the deal:  We can dyno up to 14 cars in 1 day (yeesh!).  Up to 10
cars will be $75/car.  10+ cars will be $60/car.

RSVP to me before 1/7 & I'll keep Joe in the loop for planning purposes.

I live about an hour south of HMS - if anyone needs a place to crash
before
/ after the dyno session, just let me know.  If you need directions to
HMS
- call them @ (617)631-2269.

Who will be the proud new owner of the Dyno Crown??

Larry!