exorcision of the vdub horn demons

Hey kids!  here's my little prob for the day.  Every-so-often when
turning the steering wheel with one hand (y'know...the cool way), I hear
a brief *click* from the steering wheel it seems, accompanied by the
horn startling everyone at the intersection or parking lot or whatever.
	Mr. Fnugen has told me that he's heard of this phenomenon before, and i
was hoping that someone on this here list could point me in the right
direxion WRT fixing this minor annoyance.  Thanks in advance.

jason
the mad bastard