Re: Welding up the diff.

On Wed, 10 Dec 1997 17:36:42 4 "Ken Buck" <phillyscca@enter.net> writes:
>Hey Mannix, dirts for real racing, ya now, like demolition derby in a
>circle.  Jim Buck has seen my dirt Scirocco.
>Just remember, autoxing is not racing, just ask our insurance
>writers.

Hey Phillyman:

I asked my grandpa what he does with dirt.
He sez he FARM's it!  :)

I kinda do hate the dirt vs asphalt battle. Who cares what you race on as
long as your racing, period! They each require their own driving skills
to be fast. They each offer their own unique aspects to racing. But if
you wanna get down to the nitty gritty, ALL the big boys race on asphalt.
ALL of them. End Of Story my racing brutha!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and