Re: Fog lights, again...

> I have a question to the European members, or anyone who knows :)
> I finally got the original three position fog light switch for my 81'
> rocco and so far I know this: first position is off, second position is
> front fog lights on, third position is front and back fog lights on.  My
> question is: would the back fog light be an independently mounted light
> just like the front ones or would it be a brighter bulb mounted in the
> existing back lights?   How was it originally, I can't say I have seen
> the original setup, but I know that on European cars the back fog light
> is usually mounted in the existing back lights.
>
> vagabond

Someone please feel free to correct me.....

I thought that the rear European style fog lights were actually extra
lights hung below the rear bumper, usually on the rear corner drivers
side.  The lenses I remember seeing in this spot were red.  They were
not very big, but it probably still helps quite a bit.

==Brett