Re: Fog lights, again...

On Mon, 15 Dec 1997 13:03:43 +0000 Tommy <_braveheart@geocities.com>
writes:

>As a matter of interest, who on the list drives with the front fog light
on
>even when its not foggy?
>Lets face it, its pretty damn cool on a 'rocco :-)
>
>Tommy
>"Jocko with a 'rocco"

I think it looks cool too, but, I don't drive with them on. its extremely
rude to other drivers. Its illegal (Where I live, even tho its not
enforced at all).
Then again, my lights are setup to night race at Devore (Big "V" pattern)
so they're only effective for that and...  tricker treaters.... and
finding addresses on curbs. That too..

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and