Re: Fog lights, again...

Hello,
here in Europe, the MKI had a separate light (but not often, fog-lights
were not standard), the MkII has an extra place in the
existing back-lights.

Although only one single back-fog-light was usual in Europe, you could
easily put a bulb in each of the two MkII back-lights. They changed laws
2 years ago,
so dual integrated fog-lights are legal now.

Advantage (inofficial):
If a car comes too near to the back of your car (on Autobahn or during a
race)
you can shortly switch on your dual back-fog-lights -  the dumbass
behind you is thinking that you¥re breaking and breakes himself -  you
win....

Brett VanSprewenburg schrieb:
hey Brett - the CD already arrived ? - or is it confiscated by US
customs :-))