Re: Delorian look alike?

Hotblack Desiato wrote:

> I would drive that way too. You know what a left front Delorean fender
> costs? About $2500. There was a mixup in the inventory when a
> consolidation company ran the factory to produce spare parts, and twice as
> many right fenders were made than left.

For a car that was produced in limited numbers it seems everyone knows someone that
owned one. I used to know a guy whos parents owned a Delorean when the Mother
wrecked it I guess it was just too expensive to fix and they went with the then new
Audi 5000 Quatro Turbo.

BTW I too have been told my scirocco II looks like a delorean, personally I think
the Scirocco looks much better, but I see the resemblance.