Re: Violations

Have to join in on this one, had my 'roc since '94. 12/26/94 some
asshole tries breaking into my baby:
1. through the sunroof - failed
2. screwdriver into hatch lock - failed
3. screwdriver into passenger door lock - failed, sumbass didn't even
notice armor plates
4. popped the vent window - success.

The bastards had to clip my rca cables in the trunk. Tey got the amps
and the cheap speakers, left the good front ones and the EQ.
All this happened in nice suburban long island. no problems since,
currently my car is with me in Brooklyn and no problems except for some
moron moving my car with his bumper to make more room for him to park.
He got what was coming to him.

-Eric R.
'86 8v.