Re: Violations <not a problem>

>Ohio isn't all cake.  I've had 2 break-ins in my cars.  The first to steal
>my 85 8v's stock (STOCK!) radio, they MANGLED the armored door plates.
>(worthless pieces of shit)
Geez, I *just* bought a pair dammit. Mangled huh? Did you have an
original MEI stereo? Code protected and soooo boring looking and they
STILL stole it??? I have the same setup and I can't imagine anyone
actually stealing it.

I was putting the door plates on and I saw how exposed the locking levers
are. A real VW design blooper. Does anyone think this is something ripe
for a cheap mod? I wonder if a super tough plate between the door skin
and the latch (everything internal) would protect you and still clear all
the moving parts.

greg