internal door plates

> I was putting the door plates on and I saw how exposed the locking levers
> are. A real VW design blooper. Does anyone think this is something ripe
> for a cheap mod? I wonder if a super tough plate between the door skin
> and the latch (everything internal) would protect you and still clear all
> the moving parts.

	That reminds me.  Doesn't the a3 Jetta have some kind of internal plate
to deter the common screwdriver and shitball thief from breaking into
your car?  I know I heard about this somewhere.  I really want to put a
plate on the inside now, what a great idea...
	All this work just to make sure you can keep your car...what a shitty
situation.

jason
the mad bastard