While we're on the subject:

Hey there,
	While we're on the subject of slipping belts and stuff, I might as well ask.
	My power steering belt seems to be slipping lately (more than usual).  I
usually get some slippage when it's wet out.  But lately, in the dry, it'll
squeal a bit and slip intermittently.  The belt is new, and it's tight, and
there's enough power steering fluid.  Any possible solutions?
		Thanks
			Jay