Re: violations and such

I've owned my 88 'rocco since 94 and the only vandalization has been some
real winner making off with my entire front grill and badges.  Since he/she
busted the entire assembly when removing it, I really question the logic.
No broken windows or stolen stereo yet.  I feel for the rest of you,
though.  Anyone who intentionally defaces another's car needs to be killed.
 It's just not to be done.

Steve