Re: Violations and such

> On a lighter note, I've driven my Scirocco in downtown Atlanta for the
> past 2 years.  It's never been vandalized, but I did have an encounter
> with a Nissan Sentra that remodeled my driver's side door.
>
> -James
>
> PS I DO have an alarm, just in case.
>
> Gardiner, James A.
> Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta Georgia, 30332
> uucp:   ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!ccastj1
> Internet: ccastj1@prism.gatech.edu

Hey! Another GAtech 'rocco driver on the list! Where do you keep your
ride? Mine's the red 16V in the P03 lot on 10'th street.

My car's never been vandalized, but I REALLY need to put in an alarm. My
friend had his '87 jetta busted into this week at Lenox mall, they took
about $800 dollars worth of stereo equipment. They slimjimed the door, and
ripped the trunk latch out. I think they must have been cruising for VWs,
because they sure knew how easy it is to pop the trunk lock. Thats why the
only thing of value I keep visible in the car is my Bentley.