Re: Scirocco TDI?

On Fri, 5 Dec 1997 14:19:48 -0700 (MST) Night Shadow
<soltwede@ucsub.Colorado.EDU> writes:

>Have you driven one?  The torque coupled with the 95hp makes a
>Passat(heavy) accelerate almost as well as my 80 with a JH....it would
>suprise ya!
>
>Eric

You say it right there, its "almost as well as my JH". Again, why go
through so much hassle only to replace something with = or less?? I cant
see anything that makes doing this swap worth it.

Don't read to far into my point of view either. I never said the TDI or
any Diesel was not worthy powerplant. That's not the issue. The issue was
to swap a TDI into a Scirocco.
Remember?  :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and