Re: Scirocco TDI?

---Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com> wrote:

> Uh, why Jeff??        \   /
>                             (0    0)
>                              ~~~~
>
> I would think that not only would it be a major hassle to do, it
couldn't
> be worth it. Could it?
> It would be quite unique. Buy why Jeff??

I have to disargree Shawn, if you were into building on e hell of a
cross-country cruiser, or if you were into the endurance racing, where
the less fuel stops the better.  Plus the performance is not bad from
everything I've seen.  Imagine a TDI Scirocco with a .71 5th gear in a
Scirocco.  Damn, I can almost guarantee you upwards of 60mpg.  I can
probably drive my house to your house for $50 instead of $150 in my
Audi...:-)

==
-Paul
http://home1.gte.net/vwfan