From: David LeDeaux <das@runt.net>
To: scirocco-l@privateI.com
Subject: Re: A bad thread
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 17:01:08 -0600

Since we're on the subject of rear drums, I thought I would ask my
question... Just recently, I bled the brakes on my Scirocco... I usually
remove the tire of the brake I am about to work on for easier access...

I took the lugs outa the back right tire, and went to remove it, but it
wouldn't come off.  I tried everything I could think of to get it off....
soaking it with WD-40, crowbar, kicking, etc... hehe... I have no idea
what
to try now, and I'm a little worried since I have to get the tires
changed
before it gets inspected.

This is the same car that was sitting for three years with the injector
problems, that I posted about a week or two ago, if anyone is wondering.

My friend recommended that I take all the lug nuts out, drive the car
around, and in the worst possible place at the worst possible time, the
wheel would fall off... (As a joke of course)