From: skerocdriver@juno.com (Shawn C Meze)
To: mark.peele@juno.com
Cc: scirocco-l@privateI.com
Subject: Re: Instrument cluster lights
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 13:53:43 EST

> . . . Mark

Well, its not quite as easy as that. You forgot to mention the part where
it can be a real pain in the butt to do. Its really tight in there and I
find that the easiest way to disconnect the spedo cable and connector
plug is to drop the shelf and under dash cover and do it from under the
dash. Its a little more work, but in the long run, easier actually.
Then when you get the cluster free, its a matter of manuvering it to
where you can get it out of the dash. Its not neccessary to fully remove
it but it does make it easier to remove the bulbs if you do.

HTH!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and