Re: More toys

><< Yes, but do you have BOTH versions of the Hotwheels A2 GTI model?  I
> have one with the Hotwheels logo on the rear glass, and one with
> "Fahrvergnugen" on the side and the little guy.  (both #474)
>
> --
> Jim Buck,

OK, I gotta put an end to this thread.  I also have the pink one with
silver glitter but earlier versions include:

white with pink chassis
red with black chassis
silver with yellow & red flames
black with green glitter

I'm sure there are other variations.

So it looks like the RC Scirocco project might be stalled barring a nice
fat injection of cash.  How about casting a Scirocco model out of metal or
polymer?  Could someone carve a clay model like they do at design studios
and make a latex mold from it?  I'd do it myself except it would likely
look more like a chipped brick than a Scirocco.  benton------