Re: More toys

<< Yes, but do you have BOTH versions of the Hotwheels A2 GTI model?  I
 have one with the Hotwheels logo on the rear glass, and one with
 "Fahrvergnugen" on the side and the little guy.  (both #474)

 --
 Jim Buck,

Quit rubbin it in Jim.   The guy at Kmart that straightens the hotwheels out
every week is gettin to hate me.  I can't find that other one....damnit.
 I've got the Fahrvergnugen one.
DANMAY
8716VScirocco  83GTi (Going soon hopefully)  95Tacoma(doh...long story)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87