Re: Question on fog lights

Message text written by ChuckKuecker
>From looking at my taillight socket assembly, it appears you could cut the
metal strip 'wiring' to the foglight socket, then run a separate wire up to
a switch on the dash. You might have to jumper something to keep the
regular
taillights, though. A Dremel tool with a cut-off wheel would work fine
here<

Yep I have seen this done and does work. just cut the trace and wire it up
to the switch. Use the same ground.

Doug
87 16v Silver Scirocco