Re: power windows

On Mon, 25 Aug 1997 17:22:43 -0400 (EDT) HOTGTX@aol.com writes:
>I need help.  I found some power windows out of a wrecked scirocco in
>Portland OR.  I have them installed and they work like a champ but  i
>need to
>put a in line fuse.  Any suggestions on the rating  10,20 etc. My
>haynes
>manual doesn't list the fuses.
>
>thankx
>
>dave
>85 Scirocco

Id say you could go with a 15amp fuse. Most all of the fuses are 15A.
Hey, why don't I go look see what my PW fuse is. hold on a second while I
go look....
step-step-step-step-step-step-step-step-step-step-step-step-slam.
time passes.......time passes.......time passes.......time passes.....
Slam-step-step-step-step-step-step-step-step-step-step-step-step.
OK, its a 15A. Glad I could help...

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and