RE: Just bought a scirocco/questions

From: 	Aaron Whittington[SMTP:aaron9@worldnet.att.net]

Hi all,

I just bought an 86 scirocco 8v and am very impressed by it except for
a few minor details.

  The major problem i have is that when the car idles, warm or cold,
it goes down to 400-500 rpms for a few seconds, then back up to a
normal idle at around 900-1000 for a few seconds.  It cycles between
these two idles for as long as i don't give it any gas.
<SNIP--
	I have the same problem >

Also, anyone have any advice on installing some 6 by 9 speakers?  I
have a pair from my last car.

<SNIP--
	Aside from the obvious, i.e. cutting massive holes in the trunk lid and slapping an amp back there as well...no.  I've got mine this way and I think it's making me deaf...>