Re: Cleaning Fuel Injectors

<< You will need the "special" injector puller if the job is to be done w/o
 alot of swearing. In addition, you wll need a very beefy flat head
 screwdriver. I did my injectors last week, they all came out with a little
 force. All were now plastic. >>

I've pulled both my 16V and 8V fuel injectors with a seal puller and a big
beefy screwdriver.  Give em a good tug while being careful with the actual
fuel line and you shouldn't have any problems.  They'll pop right out.   I
just did my 16V a couple weeks ago.  My seals were toasted as well.
DANMAY
8716VScirocco
83GTi