Question on fog lights

Having recently gone to Europe, I managed to buy 16V taillights for my
'85 (not as cheap as I expected, about $220 for both), and since the
fog-light holes are there, I am thinking of installing fog lights.

So far one person has told me that if I get the Euro dimmer switch, then
that has an extra switch position for the fog lights. He also told me
that if I am lucky, everything should already be wired. What this means
is that once I get ahold of a Euro switch and place lamps at the
fog-light slots on the rear light assemblies, I should be set.

Can anyone confirm/deny the above? Has anyone installed fog lights?

Thanks,
	Ilias