RE: RE>bumpers

Is your car an 83? Then it would be an MK2 1.8 GL or GT US-Norm Scirocco.
There is a web page on how to read the vin. Look under "Scirocco."

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco.

Message text written by "William Slayton, Jr."
>I am not sure that it is anything more that a plain scirocco with a jh
1.8. It
has black leather in and no accesories but ac with I am taking off; How
would
I tell? And yes, there are special brackets behind the covers.
The spec sheet reads as follows: Sort NR: 1014 14-5-9682 409 VW
Chasis NO: WVWCAO53 4 DKo22283
typ/type: 533 r44
eng. code: JH                  2H
paint no.: LY9V                92

If anyone knows what this all means please let me know.

Thx.
Carl
I"m not sure what susp. it has but it will take a tight corner quick enough
turn your stomach and it seems to pull up one of the rear tires in the
really
tight ones.