RE: RE>bumpers

At 06:54 PM 8/24/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Is your car an 83? Then it would be an MK2 1.8 GL or GT US-Norm Scirocco.
>There is a web page on how to read the vin. Look under "Scirocco."

http://www.euroselect.com/eu00004.htm  is a good one.  I was
looking at this page a couple weeks ago before I bought my
92.  I know someone has a Scirocco page with the VIN
explained, too, but I couldn't find it.  Anyone know the
URL?

> no accesories but ac with I am taking off; How

I gotta ask...what is the point of gutting the a/c?  It seems
a lot of people do this.  Does it really weigh that much?
You must not have a wife who gets bitchy on hot days.  ;-)

-Mike
95 GTI VR6
92 GTI 16V