Re: please help

For Some Reason my other Note did not post. i wasnt upset at all i guess i go
overboard im pretty Critical when it comes to engineering . 1/2 inch is alot
of movement to me. when im dealing with .005 Vs .500 which is 1/2 inch. to me
if my car moved even .25 thats to much the Stiffer the less stress =
cornering much better and in control alot easier. im not talking Stiffer
Suspension wise i mean Body and Body Roll. anyway i was just trying to make a
piont that Rear upper stress bars DO make a difference even if you dont
notice it for your cornering .