Re: please help

Message text written by INTERNET:Roccet@aol.com
>For Some Reason my other Note did not post. i wasnt upset at all i guess i
go
overboard im pretty Critical when it comes to engineering . 1/2 inch is
alot
of movement to me. when im dealing with .005 Vs .500 which is 1/2 inch. to
me
if my car moved even .25 thats to much the Stiffer the less stress =
cornering much better and in control alot easier. im not talking Stiffer
Suspension wise i mean Body and Body Roll. anyway i was just trying to make
piont that Rear upper stress bars DO make a difference even if you dont
notice it for your cornering . <

I have noted less noise from the rear deck with the rear stress bar. That
should tell you that
it does make some difference. If you can dappen the vibration the chassis
will last longer and
drive smother.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"