Re: please help

Whoa, didn't mean to upset you, but I have met a group of engineers
from Boeing (the plane guys) who used to autox 83 and 84 GTIs.  They
had rigged a micrometer into the strut towers on there GTIs to
measure the chassis flex.  Soret of like cutting 3" out of the center
of a stress bar and measuring the movement, if you can picture the
set up.  With Yokohama 008s the lower front arms moved 1/2", the
upper fronts moved over 3/4" (ouch), but the back only moved a couple
of thousands.  To me, it doesn't justify the cash expense, as it
doesn't effect the life of the chassis, as I talked about in my
original post.