Re: clear euro turn lenses

joshua14@juno.com wrote:

> I'm looking for some clear "euro" turn signal lenses.  If anyone has any
> info please let me know where I can get them.Thanks
>
> Joshua
> 88 16v

You can get them new from a place called NOPI,  I don't remember the
number
off the top of my head, but its in the FAQ on my page under the
electrical
section http://activated.virtualscope.com/etrik/faq/elec.html  They
want $99 for an new set, but they don't have any in stock at the moment.
This info was from a new list member Steve Theodore

Good Luck
Etrik