Re: SF thing was> AC Compressor..

On Mon, 11 Aug 1997 00:33:51 -0400 Kathy Teulie
<104372.1061@compuserve.com> writes:
>UPDATE ON SF RALLY
>
>OK it is time to get the details down
>Q) Where are we meeting on SAT?

I dunno, I wont be going after all. :(

>Q) Where are we meeting on SUN?

New Dimensions

>Q) Who will be going to this?

??? Good question. Theres been 3 cancellations as far as I know.

turbotim@newdimensions.com

>Q) What time should we meet at ND?

Tim said around 10:am.

This is a repost of what Tim told us a little while ago:

"Well depends on what you want. We will have some door prizes and
refreshments served. I can break out all my old Club Scirocco
newsletters and some old Scirocco info I have from many years
ago. We could see some cool Videos I have from back in the early to
mid 80's with lots of Scirocco stuff. Not sure if people know or not
but my 78 Scirocco and the Scirocco/Second Generation club that I ran
in the mid to late 80's is what got New Dimensions started. So enough
of me rambling (now I really feel old) so give me suggestions and I
will see what I can do.

PS- I forgot to offer all the people on the list a free catalog as we
just finished our first real catalog (thanks to Michelle). If you
want one free you can drop a E-mail to ndstaff@newdimensions.com
and be sure to give us all the info including your year and model of
VW. Please don't send it to me as I am already flooded. Thanks

turbotim@newdimensions.com"

It looks to me like there will only be 2 people going from what I can
tell. I dunno if Tim will want to cater to only 2 people? (Tim??) Im just
sorry I cant go. I simply cant afford it at the moment. Im in poor mans
land pretty deep. Hopefully next year will be a different story and we
can actually have a real Scirocco meeting somewhere on the west coast. Oh
well, we cant have it all can we?

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi